1Ace Training is providing quality training and courses to aspiring candidates to enhance their futures.
1Ace Training is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Security Trainer / Assessor with a strong customer focus. This role is pivotal in the delivery and assessment of various security courses within the security and first aid sectors. The responsibilities encompass delivering courses such as Emergency First Aid/First Aid at Work, SIA Door Supervisor, CCTV, Security Officer, Top-up, and, if qualified, Close Protection courses within the UK.
- Level 3 PTLLS or Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Level 4 CTLLS or Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CET)
- Level 5 DTLLS or Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training (DET)/CELTA Cert Ed
- Postgraduate/Professional Graduate Certificate in Education.
In addition to these qualifications, the following documents are required:
- Assessor/IQA qualifications
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV licence
- Valid nationally regulated Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification or higher
- Nationally recognised Level 3 Deliverers of Physical Intervention qualification and a valid Physical Intervention certificate from an SIA-approved PI body
- Current and up-to-date CPD log.
- Experience in teaching, especially with adult learners
- Recent industry experience within relevant subject area(s)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Proficiency in delivering SIA licence-linked qualifications to high industry standards
- Proficiency in delivering first aid and emergency first aid qualifications to high industry standards
- Proficiency in managing learner data, including initial assessment, enrolment, daily registration, and maintaining portfolios to meet examination board expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to deliver engaging training sessions
- IT literacy, including MS Office and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with problem-solving initiative and limited need for supervision
- Creative and imaginative approach to learner-centered instruction
- Experience in preparing effective written and visual teaching materials aligned with course requirements
- Ability to collaborate within a team and establish positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to Diversity Inclusion
- Excellent pre-course and post-course administrative and organizational skills
- Experience in course design, development, and full-cycle delivery of new and existing course programs, including course materials, presentations, schemes of work, and lesson plans
- Daily collaboration with both internal and external managers
- Adherence to Training Centre and awarding organizations’ standards
- Flexibility to deliver training outside regular hours to accommodate client needs
- Ability to generate IQA reports
- Actively promote and upsell courses through interactions with learners and potential clients
- Ensure learners work efficiently to minimize material and resource wastage.
This role is a critical link in our training provision, and we are seeking an individual who can uphold our standards while contributing positively to the learning experience.