Who is it for?
The course is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals), and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Fire safety training is also necessary when new employees are moved into a building or changes have been made to the emergency plan than the preventative and protective measures. Fire safety training is also advised when working practices and processes or people’s responsibilities have changed or any risks in a building have changed. If a disabled person has been employed or a new member of staff has undertaken the role of a duty manager or fire marshal.
What does it cover?
This qualification delivers an essential understanding of the key terms, legal responsibilities of a fire marshal/warden, fire detection, prevention and awareness, Escape, drill and evacuation policy, the importance of assembly point, and fire extinguishers.
How does it work?
- Learners will gain the following critical knowledge:
- Fire Risk Assessment and significant findings
- Types of fire extinguishers and their uses and limitations
- General housekeeping
- Fire Prevention and containment
- Fire Detection and Awareness
- Escape, drill and evacuation policy
- Importance o assembly point and the roll call
- Fire marshal/warden responsibilities
- Record keeping
- Understanding the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
This is a short, stand-alone qualification that is also well-suited for integration into wider vocational programs of study.
There are no formal entry requirements although learners are expected to have a level of literacy which will enable them to benefit from the teaching materials and complete the assessment.
At the end of your training, you will be assessed by one of our assessors/trainers. You will get your result on the same day.
Fire Marshal Certification
Successful candidates will receive a Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate, ID Card (for ID Card passport size photograph and Photo ID required), and a Hi-Vis vest (all-inclusive).
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises for £600.00 (All Inclusive!) for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us via telephone, email, or fill out the Support Form on the Contact Us page.